The Roll Clamp Operator is responsible forhelping facilitate warehouse operations through operating a lift truck and processing inventory and orders in a timely manner to meet customer expectations and contracts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a lift truck with various attachments to unload, load, store, relocate or organize materials and goods in an appropriate manner that is safe, productive and efficient
- Verify inventory.
- The operator must follow processes of proper receiving/shipping practices, inventory control and reporting OS&D.
- Perform tasks as assigned by management and follow the SOP as provided by management.
- Operator must follow training methods as prescribed in SOP on appropriate unloading, put away and loading practices.
- Operator must follow the appropriate processes on reporting OS&D
- Operator must be aware of FIFO and follow appropriate processes.
- Operator must ensure load accuracy and quality of material and vehicle being loaded.
- Perform all other duties as requested.
Experience: Two (2) years of certified lift truck experience.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Other equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
Verifiable sit-down lift truck certification within the past 12 months. Able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English language. Basic computer skills. Comply with OSHA, FDA, MDHMH and SDS Standards. Follow all SOP guidelines as related to safety, sanitation and security.
This position will operate mainly within a warehouse environment.
Minimal travel will be required.
Physical Requirements (Essential Functions):
Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds. Sit on a lift truck for extended periods of time. Reach above shoulder height and bend below waistline.